Living In Singapore
Whilst Singapore is currently rated as one of the top countries for expatriates to live in the world, relocation is never easy. We have outlined a few tips that should make the transition to a new school easier.
- Talk about your move.
- When you arrive in Singapore, allow an adjustment period.
- Involve your child in the decision making process regarding a new school.
- Make an appointment to introduce the school and class teacher to your child before they start school.
- Contact the class link parent for your child’s class and organise a coffee or playdate.
- View your child’s class website for information on the timetable, year planner and newsletter.
- Buy the school uniform early.
- Be early for school during the first week.