We’re committed to making the Admissions process as simple and comprehensible as possible.
The IB academic year begins in July and concludes in June. While admissions are open throughout the year, they are subject to availability.We take pride in our diversity at OWIS, and welcome applications from students of all nationalities.
For students holding Singapore citizenship – in accordance with Singapore Law – the Admissions Office will submit a request to the Ministry of Education, Singapore (MOE) for approval to study in the School, before the application can be processed for further review.
List of documents
- Student photograph
- Front and Back of the visa that the student is using in Singapore
- First two pages of the student's passport
- School reports for the last two years if the student has previously been in school
- Certified translations of any legal documents that were not originally issued in English
- Student’s birth certificate
- Copies of any relevant medical records/details for students with medical conditions
- First two pages of the Father's passport
- First two pages of the Mother's passport
- Front and Back of the visa that the father is using in Singapore
- Front and Back of the visa that the mother is using in Singapore
We would love to invite you to learn more about the new campus and how our school is geared at providing a "thoughtfully priced, future-proof” education for your child. We would like you to meet us, learn more about our curriculum, and explore the developments around the new Nanyang campus at any of our upcoming admissions events.